Friday, April 9, 2010
1. My real name is Allyson Jane. Only my high school BFF, Scott is allowed to call me that. Nobody else!
2. In fifth grade I partook in a game of "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" ... This occurred in the back of the school bus with Alfred. I had a crush on him for five years.
Bonus secret: He showed me his, I didn't show him mine.
3. A kid in sixth grade told me I was the best Spin-The-Bottle kisser. I was the Catholic school bad girl when it came to boys. In 7th grade, my friend Serena's mom actually called me a tart. I later discovered this was an old-school term for ho or prostitute. Why was I a tart? I suggested we meet up with two boys from school one Saturday for an innocent slice of pizza. That's all it was. I think those two guys may not even be straight today. Honestly! I never smoked, drank or even knew what drugs were, I just liked boys. Yes, my passion was a crime.
4. I am addicted to my BlackBerry. I could be on a stretcher hanging on to my last breath, yet I'll be sure to text you back as the ambulance pulls up.
5. I obsess. I obsess over everything and everyone. It's a painful addiction. It's not OCD really, it's just like one-track-mind syndrome.
P.S. Note the image above, the women are wearing wedding rings. Weird!