Friday, April 9, 2010
Five Secrets About Me... Family Members Keep Out!
1. My real name is Allyson Jane. Only my high school BFF, Scott is allowed to call me that. Nobody else!
2. In fifth grade I partook in a game of "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" ... This occurred in the back of the school bus with Alfred. I had a crush on him for five years.
Bonus secret: He showed me his, I didn't show him mine.
3. A kid in sixth grade told me I was the best Spin-The-Bottle kisser. I was the Catholic school bad girl when it came to boys. In 7th grade, my friend Serena's mom actually called me a tart. I later discovered this was an old-school term for ho or prostitute. Why was I a tart? I suggested we meet up with two boys from school one Saturday for an innocent slice of pizza. That's all it was. I think those two guys may not even be straight today. Honestly! I never smoked, drank or even knew what drugs were, I just liked boys. Yes, my passion was a crime.
4. I am addicted to my BlackBerry. I could be on a stretcher hanging on to my last breath, yet I'll be sure to text you back as the ambulance pulls up.
5. I obsess. I obsess over everything and everyone. It's a painful addiction. It's not OCD really, it's just like one-track-mind syndrome.
P.S. Note the image above, the women are wearing wedding rings. Weird!