Founded in San Jose, California in 1977, Chuck E. Cheese's has become much more popular over the years. If you're a mom, you probably have taken your child to a party there or maybe even hosted a Chuck's party. After going through several transitions--for example Chuck E. Cheese's began as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre--there were some lawsuits and stuff I don't want to bore you with. The point here is, yes I'm over the age of 12, yet am still curious as to what goes on at Chuck E. Cheese's and how's the pizza?
Five Fun Facts About Chuck E. Cheese
- The company was started by Atari and Pong founder, Nolan Bushnell.
- The very first Chuck E. Cheese opened in San Jose, California in 1977.
- By 1994 the official name of Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza dropped the "pizza" and became, Chuck E. Cheese's
- In 1999, became CEC Entertainment, Inc. and acquired Discovery Zone.
- Unless accompanied by a child, I will never experience the famous Chuck E. Cheese's excitement. To protect against sicko predators, Chuck E. Cheese's does not allow adults without children to sample the place.