|Get this shirt at KaptainMyke.com|
|Get this shirt at TheNeonHumanoid.com|
Valley Girl Glossary: 10 Valley Girl Words & Terms
- Awesome - great, fabulous. Still used today.
- Barf Me Out - usually said when something grossed you out. Not used much today.
- Bitchin' - awesome, great, very cool. Not used much today.
- Choice - described something awesome and seemed very Hollywood. Not used much today.
- Dweeb - a nerd, geek or loser. Not used much today, yet I can see my parents saying "dweeb"!
- Fresh - another word for cool or awesome. Not used much today.
- Gag me with a spoon - another term for gross me out or barf me out. Not used much today.
- Gnarly - also meant awesome. Ironically today kids use it to do describe something gross.
- Grody or Grody to the Max - Super gross and "to the max" meaning to the maximum point of grossness. Not used much today.
- Totally - used to emphasizing such as very. I still sometimes say this today.