|Cute, retro Alicia eyeglasses only $27, baby!
|Yey! I can see again!
You know I'll give it to you straight... When I first learned about a website offering prescription glasses, I had some reservations. I wondered if the glasses would fit correctly (I have a huge head). Would ordering eyeglasses online measure-up to eye wear purchased locally? Let me tell you, even with my vision plan, my last generic-framed pair were well over $200. GlassesUSA.com offers an incredible selection of affordable frames, from name brands such as Calvin Klein and Dior to deeply discounted fun retro frames. Most eyeglass frames are priced at about 70% less than most retail shops.
I was actually very surprised at the hip and trendy retro looks Glasses USA offers. I was thinking I'd be stuck with a very limited selection, but my personal favorite frames, Alicia Black Full Frames glasses are priced at a mere $27 total! At that rate, I figured there had to be a catch. There wasn't! Shipping starts at $8.95 for Priority and shipping is free for orders over $99. Just email, fax or scan a copy of your prescription and you're good to go.
Worried about ordering ordering glasses online? Don't be. GlassesUSA.com is a very easy to navigate website offering excellent customer service and an amazing return policy. Even better, glasses that are returned are always donated to help those in need. I plan on ordering from them in the future and hope you will consider checking them out as well. If you do decide to order use coupon code Mommy5 for a 5% discount off your order.
My Relationship With Prescription Glasses
- I began wearing glasses in first grade because I couldn't see the board.
- In grammar school, the kids called me "Four Eyes."
- At 16, I failed the vision test for driving and am unable to drive without my glasses.
- I hate wearing glasses other than while driving, reading or writing.
- My right eye is much worse than my left due to this stupid haircut I had in high school for 3 years. According to my eye doctor, hiding my right under my hair created this problem.