Staci Keanan starred on My Two Dads
Well, this week is obviously '80s TV week here at FourthGradeNothing.com ... Today we're going back to 1987. Who could forget My Two Dads? This NBC favorite aired for three years and introduced us to Staci Keanan as Nicole Bradshaw. Paul Reiser and Greg Evigan were her Two Dads and teen hotties Chad Allen and Giovanni Ribisi were Nicole's two guy friends competing for her love.
The show was actually a spin-off of Night Court, another popular '80s NBC show. Nicole is reunited with her Two Dads thanks to the smoker-voiced Judge Margaret W. Wilbur (Florence Stanley). The judge also happened to own the New York City building where Nicole lived with her two dads.
Back in 1987 Staci Keanan was so cute, as were her two dads and adorable boyfriends. I thought she was the coolest. She lived in this awesome Manhattan loft, dressed in the nicest clothes, had perfect hair and perfect skin. Fans followed her as she later starred in Step By Step in 1991.
Don't remember My Two Dads? Check out the intro here:
Five Fun Facts About My Two Dad's Staci Keanan
- Staci Keanan spent her early years in Philadelphia PA, Staci moved to Manhattan and then to LA to pursue My Two Dads.
- Her real name is Anastasia Sogorsky.
- Like most actors, Staci got her start in commercials - her resume includes TV ads for My Little Pony and Burger King.
- At one point Staci changed her name to Staci Love and in 1997 switched up the spelling to "Stacey."
- These days Staci's doing stage and theater acting in California.
Check out what Staci Keenan looks like today. She's still lovely.