They remembered! My Aunt Carol would play "Round Ball, Round Ball" with me which from researching had variations. Basically the way it goes is, you take the child's little arm and start with their hand.
Playing Round Ball, Round Ball
1. Using your pointer finger in the palm of the kid's hand, making a circular motion you sing, "Round ball, round ball, pull a little hair" then lightly tug on the child's hair.
2. "One slice, two slice" making soft chopping or cutting motions on their arm (as if your slicing up a loaf of bread) using you pointer finger.
3. "Tickle under there!" and you end with a gentle tickle under the child's arm.
Crack An Egg On Your Head
My Aunt Sue had her own relaxing game she would play with me when I was about 13. I never tire of this one. As a girl at camp, we'd often do this while waiting for dinner to be served. Here's how it goes.
1. Have the child or your friend sit in front of you with their back towards you.
2.Pretend to crack an egg on their head and sing, "crack and egg on your head and let the yolk drip down, let the yolk drip down, let the yolk drip down."
3. While singing about the yolk dripping down, you use your fingertips starting from the top of their head down to the middle of their back slowly giving the chills to your friend or child.
I found this demonstration video on YouTube of "Crack An Egg" and other fun activities moms can do with their kids while trying to kill time or before bed. Do you do any of these goosebumpy activities with your kids?